Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: AG tshirt w. purchase

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I saw on a recent post that in the new catalog you get a free tshirt with a purchase. I've looked all over my new catalog(the one w. the girl dancing around in her room)and I can't find this offer. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know the offer you are talking about but I haven't recieved my catalogue yet so I can't check.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 13, 2005 09:05 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hadn't heard of a free t-shirt order in a catalog, but at AGP the special offer is to get a girl size AGP t-shirt for $10 with a $30 purchase.

    ETA: I did see the post you are referring to, but my catalog from the mail did not have that offer. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 13, 2005 09:13 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it possible to use two codes? (i.e., one for a free shirt and the 10 percent off?)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe you can only use one, the little box to put the codes in is gone after you put one in.

    Have you got a 10% off code that you would like to share? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bb2wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    370859 - is the code I got emailed to me from someone that was suppose to be a free AG black shirt w/ purchase/ I made a pretend order and put in the code and no shirt was noted on my order summary. Since it didn't work I did not post here. Maybe I got the details wrong and it is a certain purchase amount?

    Becky

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •